fredag 5. oktober 2007

Changing lights

Maybe these are a bit cliché - I don´t care. They´re taken by me (except a couple by William) in Adventdalen during the last three weeks, and I´m just grateful to have had the opportunity to be there so I could take them.









One extra cloud-picture for good measure. You´ve probably noticed by now that I have a thing for clouds.



It seems that winter has finally settled, after a few false starts. There´s now quite a bit of snow, and the forecast predicts cold temperatures. The light is dwindling fast too - a lot quicker than back home.

I´m a little apprehensive of the coming dark months, whether I will handle it OK - or go stark raving mad. On the other hand, having lived through all those wet, shadowy winters of Bergen may have made me immune.

Anyway. This last photo is the most recent. From now on all will be white. And eventually dark.

Ingen kommentarer: