søndag 15. juni 2008

Reminiscing and summarizing I

As we´ll be heading home in a couple of weeks, I suppose I ought to do a couple of blog entries that reminisces and summarizes.

So, I´ll start by looking back at those lovely people who came to see us here on top of the world.

First, in October 2007, my sister Birgit and her boyfriend Tor Ove:


My parents came in December, here posing with new, warm hats.


My friend Hilde and her son Rasmus came in February, I´m afraid this is the best picture I´ve got. Hilde is on the back, ready to be chauffered by William up on the Longyear-glacier.


Peter, Hege and their kids Ask, Isak, Sunniva and Johannes came on a very memorable visit in March. Here´s most of us at Huset.


April was busy, Elisa and Magny came first. This photo was taken by Elisa on their trip to the cabin on Kapp Laila, where they stayed - alone, one night.


Then came Helge and Tonni. Here they are on a trip we made to Coles Bay.


Ida, Torstein, Mathea and Lina came next. Here´s from the trip to Barentsburg.


And here´s one thing Ida did while she was here. Not terribly cold, according to her...


In May, Hanne came first,



- then Frode, who celebrated 17th of May with us.



And then Linni. Linni on the left:)


Thank you to all, for spending time, money and effort on us!

And tomorrow, my sister returns, and then on Wednesday Tor Ove and my parents and my brothers and their families - to celebrate my parents´ 50th wedding-anniversary. We´re all going on a cruise onboard the ship Nordstjernen along the coast - but you´ll hear a lot more about that, promise!

Ingen kommentarer: