torsdag 27. mars 2008

Revelations from William´s past

William and I (and Alvar and Cathy) went on a long snowmobile-trip today, and one of the places we stopped was in Semmeldalen.

Here´s the cabin Semmelbu where William stayed when he worked on his master project, while he and his girlfriend (not me), who was also his assistant, did field work in the surrounding mountainsides.



Oh, it´s not the one on the right - they stayed in the tiny one on the left. Let´s look inside.


Not particularly comfy - but romantic, I suppose, in a bizarre way.

William reminiscing. 1984 is a very long time ago.


We drove almost 170 km today, to Kapp Linné and back. Without kids - they had a relaxing, parent-free day in Longyearbyen. But I´ll tell more soon, when I´ve loaded the pictures off the camera.

Ingen kommentarer: