mandag 3. desember 2007

Busy weekend

As already mentioned, Thomas had a birthday-party on Saturday, but that wasn´t the only thing that took place during the coldest weekend so far (-14 - -17C).


On Sunday, the christmas-tree on the "market-square" was lit, with a big crowd of people watching.

Lokalstyreleder Kjell Mork held a speech...


... and the crowd took some turns around the tree, singing christmas-carols. If they didn´t, they were told julenissen (Santa) wouldn´t turn up. So they sang, and he came.


I must say that the tree is pathetically small. (But a huggable size, at least.)


I didn´t do any singing, neither did I get a glimpse of Santa, as I had to return indoors where I painted faces at the christmas market.


















Kathy and I painting (sceptical) kids´ faces...




And here´s Vilde, a happy customer!


More pictures from the market, a very nice and traditional one.




And coming home - one of Santa´s reindeer, grazing outside our front door.

I warn you, from now on there´ll be a lot of christmas-stuff!

Ingen kommentarer: