lørdag 15. desember 2007

This is what I do

I realize I haven´t really mentioned what I fill my days with - some of you might´ve wondered what I do when I´m not writing blog-entries or dodging polar bears. Well, this is what I do:

Mainly, I work on my own projects. I have an exhibition coming up at the Galleri Svalbard in April that I´m really excited about (and a little anxious...). I´m pleased that I´ve got the chance to work on something proper - it´s a good room for big pieces and I´m planning to use the whole space.

Also, I have another project that I´m working on, which I hope will turn into something, in a gallery somewhere, sometime... Some of it looks like this:


The idea is to have it printed on textiles. But it may never get that far.

I´ve been teaching a little at the local school too - guess what, gymnastics! Anyone who knew me when I was a kid should laugh heartily at this point, as I hated gymnastics (it´s not really gymnastics, I suppose, but more encouraging 8-9 year-olds to run around and - hopefully - having fun at the same time).


... stretching out is essential.



I also teach a bit of arts-and-craft, which I think I´m better qualified to do. In January, as a part of arts-and-crafts, I´m going to teach 13-15 year-olds a photo-editing program called paint.net - that should be fun. And another project for January is teaching at a drawing-course for grown-ups. That is, it will only happen if the course gets enough participants. I hope it will, as that could be fun too.

And, I´ve also upgraded my website recently - I think it looks a lot better than it did. I´ve moved it´s location too, but hopefully you won´t notice.

So, this was a peek into how I while away the dark winter days: busy, but not too busy.

Which is, incidentally, just the way I like it.

Ingen kommentarer: